– The Parrot Bebop Drone is a lightweight yet robust quadcopter with 14 megapixel Full HD 1080p “fisheye” Camera and 3-axes image stabilization.
– Bebop Drone navigation computer features a Parrot P7 dual-core CPU, quad-core GPU and 8 GB of Flash Memory. All are fixed on a magnesium shelf that acts as a radiator and electromagnetic shielding.
– To ensure an optimal stability without compromising the maneuverability, the Bebop Drone analyzes data from numerous sensors automatically: 3-axes accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, one ultrasound sensor with an 8 meters reach, one pressure sensor and a vertical camera to track the speed.
– Pro images and videos: ultra-light drone with a full HD camera digitally stabilized on 3-axes!
– Equipped with a 14 megapixel “”fisheye”” camera, the Parrot Bebop Drone records videos and pictures in a 180° field with remarkable image quality. A full-digital image stabilization technology allows the Bebop Drone to take remarkably stable and clear aerial footage regardless of the drone movements. Splash and dust proof lens.
– Control the angle of the camera directly from the piloting application with a simple movement of the thumb. The shifting on the 180 angle is fully digital and independant from the drone movements.